Hemlock Film Rentals is always welcoming original art submissions, and is excited to build and maintain new relationships with talented local artists. Our 2021 goal is to represent a variety of new, original art and photography to Vancouver’s thriving film industry, while becoming a cornerstone in the film rental circuit.
We are currently interested in obtaining Contemporary, Abstract, Landscape, Period, & Cross stitch collections. Oil based, acrylic, and water coloured pieces are preferred.
High resolution digital images are also encouraged to be submitted for additional printing options. Ask us about inhouse printing and framing!
What we offer:
- 50% of all rentals are paid out to the Artists, with quarterly payment and rental reports.
- Artists retain 100% ownership of their art.
- Secured and insured storage.
- Protective sleeves for transportation to clients.
- No commitments, unless art is under rental contract with a client.
What we require:
- Wired & framed original art pieces (prints are encouraged).
- Non reflective pieces are preferred, but not mandatory.
- Attributes for the website, as well as other information are necessary at/before delivery of art.
- A signed contract between Hemlock Film Rentals and all represented artists.
Please be advised that due to handling, minor wear and markings are subject to occur to edges, and will be touched up in house, if applicable. Artists will be notified of any damage, and actions will be taken to repair or replace, as necessary. All pieces will be fully insured in our care, as well as in our client’s possession.
Thank you for your interest in Hemlock Film Rentals, we look forward to hearing from you!